QAF - Projection Target and Starhub

QAF has an interesting run today and is part of my SRS portfolio. While i am not trading this position, let me share how you can do a projection of the target price of around 86c from the breakout point. Sometimes it is quite really tempting to take profit on it and today was that day.... haha :) Endure...


Starhub

I am quite ready to let go of this counter soon. The company has reached a point where it has a rich valuation and the yield is not significantly better from either M1 or Singtel. I may even switch to Singtel or M1 on pure valuation basis. Let me consider for a while more. :)

Comments

  1. A pity QAF went up to 88 high today to close at lower. But i'm quite confident it will eventually reach that price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope so too but I don't like the way it closed either. Touched new high but closed at the low... Potentially a reversal signal.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts