Cache Logistics and Suntec REIT

Cache Logistics


My "sell" alerts went off at 1.20 while i was travelling. I have mentioned about the burst of the yield bubble a few weeks back in this post.  I am still holding on to the stock in my SRS portfolio as it is not a trading portfolio but frankly the urge to take profits is there. 

Suntec REIT


Similarly, the sell alerts on Suntec also went off at 1.55. While I have not sold my positions yet, sometimes i do wonder if it is a good idea to sell first and buy back again when the prices have dropped. The only problem i have with such a strategy is that i always forget to buy back due to my busy schedule. hahaha.

I am unlikely to add on new positions to my SRS portfolio until i see clearer buy signals or when the share prices of the stocks i like have reached the support zone. Happy SRSing.

Comments

  1. Place an order with your broker to monitor and do the buy-back for you. That way you won't forget.
    In any case, for SRS, some of the trading platforms can't handle automatically and we need to call our broker anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts