SRS portfolio as of 31 Oct 2013


Received $100 dividend from UMS this month and a little interest income. 

There is too much cash in my portfolio now and I haven't have the time to analyze what stocks to add to my counter. The cash balance is now $95,706. 

Currently I have 3 counters in my portfolio. I may consider adding more shares to them next time if there is a correction. One of my regrets is selling out Riverstone. Seemed like the performance continued to improve but i have no regrets selling NeraTel. The gains at NeraTel are "accounting" driven.

In my "ideal" world, i will probably have 5-8 counters of $10k to $20k each in my portfolio. Lets see if there will be opportunities to build up my portfolio. 

My life has been in a hectic pace for the last few weeks and I don't think it is slowing down. In fact, I am going to visit 4 cities in the next 2 weeks for business. Don't think my wifey is pleased other than for one city which can add to her bag collection. 

Happy jet-lagging. ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts